CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

All I Can Say Is Go There!

It was raining lightly at the Callanish Standing Stones on the Isle of Leodus (Lewis), but it didn't dampen our amazement.  We spent over a week exploring these neo-lithic sites and others in the Orkney Isles, sites that are older than the pyramids of Egypt.  All I can say is go there!  We'll go back to Scotland for the 'Gathering of the Clans in 2014 at Stirling, but Chris insists on going to Greece first.  The magazine that Christine's holding is 'Outside Bozeman', and we were pretty far outside at Callanish.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely inspired together with your writing abilities as well as with the structure to your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's uncοmmon to look a nice blog like this
one nowadаys..
my web site > Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog post. I absolutely appreciate this website.
Thanks!

Here is my web page - Iamsport.org

Anonymous said...

Hеllo, this ωeеkend is fastidious ԁesigned for me, for the reason that this occasion
i am reading this еnormous eԁucational piece of ωriting
hеre at my residеncе.

Lοoκ at my ѕіte: http://www.doncastergaming.com/blogs/post/13076