CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Re-Trimming the Tree

Vanna Brown


Ok, this is how it went down, literally!


Grampa brown had the fun job of watching Liam and Aidan while his parents went to billings on Thursday. Mid-morning Aidan was in the toy room and Liam and I were in the hallway when we heard a crash from the living room. Liam and I looked around the corner to see what happened and found the tree had fallen across Grandma's chair. Ornaments, lights, needles, and the water from the tree stand were everywhere! Liam looked up at me and said "Grampa, that wasn't me!" (He must get blamed alot at home)


So the tree is back up and redecorated. If it comes down again, out it goes!

2 comments:

Gini said...

The tree looks very pretty but not as beautiful as the model!! Woo hoo what a hottie she is!!

Anonymous said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
Personalized Signature:常州麻将,常州三打一,常州攻主,常州斗地主,常州4人升级