CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Trimming The Tree

Merry Christmas
When we got the tree home, we found a tiny nest tucked in safe, high in the branches

How it survived after being cut down, dragged through the snow, and the

70 mph ride home on top of the car, we'll never know.

Helping Grampa with the pudding


Sparkeling clean after a momma spit face bath!



Naughty or nice?




Never trust a "skinny" cook





Grandma Brown






Candi loves Christmas







Candi and Charlie hoping it's a little girl in July








Last Saturday, Charlie and Candi and Liam and Aiden, went up with Grandma and Grampa Brown into the Gallatin range to cut down our christmas trees. Wednesday, we had Them back over to our house for a dinner of left over turkey. Christine made turkey enchiladas. One pan of red sauce, and one pan of green sauce. (VeryChristmasy) Charlie made the salsa and we had a mexican feast! I should point out that in order to have left overs, we had to cook another turkey last Sunday. We had 24 people for Thanksgiving and there wasn't enough left over for the usual left over festivals. For desert, I bought some day-old chocolate donuts and made chocolate bread pudding. (a recipe inspired by Robyn Jones) If you want the recipe, let me know and I'll post it.









Anyway, after the enchiladas, we all put on our tree trimming hats and went to work!


In order to hear this video, you must first scroll up to the music selections in the right column and click on the pause icon. come on, you can do it!

3 comments:

Gini said...

What, no pictures of the tree?!!

You all look so cute in your hats. I have been thinking of cooking a turkey just so I can make my turkey enchiladas. YUM!

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see you guys the other night, the boys and I had a great time. Your blog is awesome, you do so many great things and document it so well, Scotland was never on my "must see" list but now it is!

Anonymous said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
Personalized Signature:常州麻将,常州三打一,常州攻主,常州斗地主,常州4人升级